- JoAnna Farrer—both a gifted Celtic fiddler and a seasoned performer of chamber music and solo works in a variety of styles, JoAnna is one of my favorite musical collaborators.
- Jill Dornan—vocalist, multi-instrumentalist, songwriter and event producer.
- Mary Fahl—known by many as the former lead singer of The October Project, Mary now showcases her magnificent voice with her own solo material.
- The Town Pants—this Vancouver, Canada- based band combines aspects of Irish traditional, acoustic pop, roots Americana, even Australian and Mexican influences, to create their own unique brand of "West Coast Celtic."
- Crooked Still—Grounded in bluegrass, a groove based band without a drummer, the Boston-based ensemble inhabits the music of American tradition at the same time they take it to unexpected places..
- Martine Lund Hoel—hauntingly beautiful music written and performed by this virtuoso of the traditional Norwegian hardangerfiddle. Do yourself a favor and listen.
- The Crimson Pirates—sea shanties, sailing songs, Irish drinking songs and renaissance faire song standards performed by a gaggle of pirates.
- Three Pints Shy—stemming from the traditions of Tommy Makem and The Clancy Brothers, Three Pints Shy is a raucous pub band, updating and reinvigorating the Celtic music so beloved all around the world.
- Rick Nestler—you may know him as Phillip Hole the Singing Gravedigger or you may know him from his extensive Folk music career playing alongside such greats as Pete Seeger. Folk songs, sea shanties, cowboy songs or songs about death—Rick does it all!
- Coyote Run—in the tradition of the Ancient Bards, Coyote Run weaves songs that Soar through the Air, Embrace our Mother Earth, Challenge the vastness of the Waters, and Evoke the spirit of sacred Fire.
- Sweet Amaryllis—on a mission to "bring Renaissance music back to the Renaissance Festival scene," Sweet Amaryllis performs at Renaissance faires throughout the East Coast.
Festivals, Renaissance Faires and Related Sites
Copyright © 2004 Jeff Kalmar. All rights reserved.